Lakeside Early Learning has a rolling admissions policy. We accept new students year round. Stop by our office to pick up a registration packet, or find the forms here:
We welcome students regardless of their ethnicity, gender or religious affiliation. Priority registration is given to current school families.
In order to register a child we need the following items:
- completed registration form
- Tuition Agreement Form
Prior to the child’s first day, the following paperwork must be turned in:
- Registration Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Toddler Questionnaire
- Permission Slip
- Immunization Record
Within 30 days of starting the program, the following must be turned in:
- Health Care Summary completed by a physician
- Preschool tuition is $850/month, ages 33mo-5yrs
- Toddler tuition is $900/month, ages 16-33mo
- A non-refundable registration/activity fee of $300 must accompany your child’s completed application. This is applied to your tuition.
Lakeside Early Learning is a community of families. Families are welcome to volunteer, in the capacity that they are able, their time and talents. Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- helping in the lunchroom
- helping with other operations of the school
- sharing expertise and talents, professional knowledge, and resources
- helping with projects and special events, like holiday parties or field trips
Volunteer service not only allows us to get necessary work done, but also helps to build a strong community!